ICRA needs your help with donations both monetary and/or in other ways. We are always in need of cash donations: Funds are needed to defray the cost of vaccinations, spay and neuter surgeries, medical costs for sick or injured cats, cages for recovering animals, and for the purchase of humane traps for feral cats. Remember, we are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, so your donations support our animals and are tax deductible.
Your contribution is eligible for corporate gift matching programs. Please check with your employer to see if your company can help you to double your donation to ICRA.
Since our name has become more familiar to the community, requests for spay and neuter have grown beyond the capacity of our volunteers to fund. Spay/neuter is the key to reducing overcrowded community shelters where hundreds of cats are killed each year or the number of cats running wild on the streets being hit and killed by cars. Spay/neuter saves lives. Donations to ICRA to do more spay/neuter will save many feline lives.
How you can help?
Flower says: "I'd like to help!"
With your support, we can save more lives together!
Click below to make a monetary donation to our life-saving efforts.
Your donation of:
- $10 will provide feline distemper vaccinations for four cats
- $25 will pay for neuter surgery for one male cat
- $60 will pay for spay surgery for one female cat
- $140 will pay for two humane traps for feral cat trap, neuter, return (TNR)
- Any amount is welcome
You can make an online contribution right now with a credit card or bankcard through our secure connection. We will send you an acknowledgement upon receipt. Click on the Network for Good to donate!
Mail us a contribution:
Island Cat Resources and Adoption
P.O. Box 1093
Alameda, CA 94501
ICRA's IRS Tax Exempt # is 94-3225519. Any amount you donate is appreciated and can help many of our four-legged friends. The furry felines of Island Cat Resources and Adoption thank you!
Read our Guidestar profile here.
|YOUR DONATIONS FOR ANY ICRA EVENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND TAX DONATION RECEIPTS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.|
Fundraising Events for 2014 - You can support us in various ways, donate items, lend your talents, attend events, or buy whatever your heart desires.
Champagne Silent Auction * 2015, check back for more info - To donate an auction item, please call 510.869.2584 or email email@example.com
Annual Jewelry Sale* 2015, check back for more info - To donate new or gently used jewelry, please call 510.869.2584 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2014 HOLIDAY BOUTIQUE
Friday, Dec 5th from Noon to 6pm
Sat, Dec 6th from 10am to 6pm
Alameda Elks Lodge (front room) – 2255 Santa Clara Avenue, Alameda
To donate holiday gift items, please call 510.869.2584 or email email@example.com
Other ways you can help us help the cats include:
- Adopt a cat waiting for a permanent home from our Adoptable Cats Photo Gallery.
- Adoption Cage Sponsorship Program
- Shop from our Amazon.com wishlist. Any of these items would be a big help to the cats we assist.
- Amazon.com — Use the search box below on this page every time you shop and ICRA will receive 5% of your purchase total. If you don't see the Amazon search box below, please try loading this page in a different web browser.
- Donate a car to ICRA through Car Donation Services, you get a tax break and we will get part of the proceeds.
- Donate supplies to ICRA when you shop online at Pet Food Express. You can purchase supplies for ICRA and receive a 20% discount (and shipping is free!). Take a look at our wishlist to get an idea for the kinds of items we're looking for. If you're interested in making a monetary donation to ICRA, there is information on that same web page on the My Mutt Program - a way to showcase your pet at a Pet Food Express store and give to ICRA at the same time!
- Shop for fine jewelry online at My Jewelry Source.com and they will donate 10% of sales from ICRA supporters back to ICRA. Please reference ICRA in your order at the bottom of the order form where they ask: How did you hear about us?
- Use GoodSearch to search the web or GoodShop for shopping all your favorite stores and they will donate to ICRA at no cost to you!
Sign up and select Island Cat Resources & Adoption before every search or purchase.
- Terracycle - sign up, select Island Cat Resources and Adoption as your charity of choice, and collect different types of recycleable materials to earn money for ICRA. You pack and ship the materials to Terracycle at no cost to you.
- Your recycling can help! - bring your RINSED OUT and CRUSHED aluminum soda cans and plastic beverage bottles to our adoption site at Petco on Saturdays. We'll collect them and turn them into cash to help the kitties. (Thanks to our awesome volunteer, Pat!)
- We also welcome items that you would like to donate - please take a look at our Wishlist.
- Service in-kind donations.
- Visit ICRA's merchandise store with CafePress. We get a small contribution from each sale and you help promote ICRA in the community!